CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Yummy Dip!

2 cans of refried beans
taco seasoning (not sure on amount, maybe 1/4 c?)
sour cream
guacamole (I used Lighthouse Avocado dip - already seasoned and very yummy)
cheese
green onions
tomatoes

We did two layers of cheese.
This is a super yummy dip, as noted above, that my husband's aunt made for a family gathering. I do not generally like tomatoes, sour cream or guacamole, but I took one bite of this and could NOT stop eating it. It's fantastic! As soon as I make my own, I will post a picture.

Super Yummy!
Beautiful layers
 Even if you don't like one of the components of this dip by itself, all in there together is fantastic. I absolutely cannot stand tomatoes, but in this dip I am absolutely in love with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment